We are Presentation Designers!
For us, this means renouncing the boring, text-laden, death by PowerPoint presentations we’ve all come to know and hate. We embrace experimental design and creative thinking, to engage any audience and make any presenter come alive.
Whether it’s crafting the perfect PowerPoint animation, incorporating augmented reality features into a presentation, or presenting without any slides at all, we know we’re not alone in our mission to redefine the standards of presenting.
Become a Sponsor now!
There are 3 main categories
Winners will be announced for each section, and there will be one grand prize per category.
- BEST PRESENTATION DESIGN
- BEST ANIMATION
- BEST EDUCATIONAL PRESENTATION
- BEST PRESENTATION IN ENTERTAINMENT
- BEST SALES PRESENTATION
- BEST PITCH PRESENTATION
- BEST STORYTELLING WITHIN A PRESENTATION
- INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- BEST USE OF AR IN A PRESENTATION
- BEST USE OF VR IN A PRESENTATION
- BEST EXPERIMENTAL PRESENTATION DESIGN
- THE GOLDEN COCONUT
- THE WORST PRESENTATION
2019 Presentation Award Timeline
- July 20 – September 30: Nomination period
- October 1 – December 31: Public voting
- January 10 – February 10: Judging period
- February 16: Presentation Awards presented by INSCALE live from Venice Beach, LA
Presentation Award Judges 2018/19
- Our offical judges will be announced soon!
How we pick the winners
The presentation industry nominates presentations in one of three active categories, all of which are listed above.
All nominations must adhere to the Presentation Award Rules and Regulations to be eligible for an award.
Selected nominees move forward to public voting.
The public is asked to vote for the nominees they wish to see as finalists in each category.
Public Voting results are used to select the three finalists in each of the three active Presentation Award categories. The judging panel will have the opportunity to “save” some nominations they wish to see included as a finalist.
These finalists move to the judging round which occurs from
Jan 10- Jan 31, 2019.
Our panel of judges (listed below) rate the finalists and these ratings will determine the winners for each category.
The winners will be announced on February 16, 2019. See the detailed award rules